Mac Ride Shipping and Billing Policy
1. North American customers, if you want to sign for your Mac Ride (rather than it being left on the porch), you need to choose the more expensive/next level up for postal service. In Canada that is- Priority or Xpresspost. In USA, that is Tracked Packet USA or Xpresspost USA. With the more basic tracked services, Expedited Parcel, Expedited Parcel USA, these are not signed for. We are responsible for getting your parcel to your door, but not for any unfortunate theft or the like thereafter.
2. Shipping Schedule. Items are usually shipped to North America and EU Countries at least twice a week. Shipping does not take place on the weekend. Mac Ride is shipped to the rest of the world from Taiwan around every Tuesday. You will receive your Mac Ride approximately 3-7 business days after it ships, depending on the destination (remote locations take longer).
3. We deliver internationally. For some countries, our seats ship direct from Taiwan, there are likely to be international duty fees charged upon receipt of your Mac Ride. This is not the case for European Union and North American countries where import fees have been paid already. See further information here: shipping. Some country restrictions apply, and customers may be quoted for additional postage after the initial purchase. Unless you live in Canada and the USA where Canada Post and the USPS deliver to PO Boxes, No PO BOXES please!
5. Delivery time frames: All delivery time frames are estimated. We cannot guarantee delivery due to unforeseen circumstances, including customs delays at country borders. Estimated delivery time frames are as follows: If Mac Ride is in stock (we will indicate this at the point of purchase), orders will be shipped within 7 business days after they are submitted.
It is usually much quicker, but please allow up to 10 business days from the time you receive your shipping notification for your Mac Ride to arrive. Additional time may be necessary for rural addresses.
6. Freight & handling charges:
Shipping costs usually range from $19-39.00 US per seat. Certain countries are priced individually based on very expensive shipping costs and taxes, depending on whether we cover these in advance. We do not earn any money on shipping!
For each additional Mac Ride on the same order to the same address, there is a slight drop in the shipping fee.
There are some addresses that our carriers deem to be "out of zone". We aren't always able to detect this at the point of order and sometimes need to come back to the customer to request new shipping charges be met.*
7. Payment Methods: We accept Visa and MasterCard. If necessary, we can arrange payment via PayPal (send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org). Your account will be charged at the time your order is placed. You cannot pay for an order using two separate payment methods.
8. International Transaction Fees: Ride More Innovations is a Canada based company and all credit card transactions are made through our bank in Canada, in US currency. As a result, your bank may have charged an international transaction fee at the point of purchase.
9. Taxes: For orders shipping within Canada, America, and European Union Countries, you will be charged taxes based on your country's rate. These charges will therefore already be met when you sign for your package.
10. Import Charges: If you are outside Canada, the US and European Union countries*, you will likely be charged duty fees payable to your local customs office on the Mac Ride seat arrival. We have no influence on these fees, they will be your responsibility to cover and we therefore recommend you look into this before placing your order. Your local customs office should be able to answer any queries you may have. Your order will be delivered to the delivery address provided by you (please ensure the contact phone number is that of the recipient of the package) and you will receive tracking details via email from us or our carrier once your Mac Ride is on its way.
*For some countries, seats are sent from a more local warehouse. In this situation, import fees are built into the price of the seat.
11. Out of stock: If Mac Ride is out of stock, you are still charged at the point of purchase. We will ship Mac Ride to you as soon as it becomes available.
*The Russian Federation, certain South American countries, and several others have proved challenging for shipping. We do not take a profit margin on shipping, so -as with "out of zone" destinations- if there is a country where shipping exceeds our charge, we require that the customer meet the additional postage fees, as with, for example, Russia and Brazil. If the customer does not want to pay these fees, we will issue a full refund.