Mac Ride Shipping and Billing Policy
1. International: We ship internationally direct to customers from our distribution centre in Asia. We do not currently have locally placed warehouses. There is currently one flat standard fee for shipment to all destinations, with several country restrictions*. We cannot ship to PO Boxes. We require a phone number for delivery. See point 8, below, on import charges.
2. Delivery time frames: All delivery time frames are estimated. We cannot guarantee delivery due to unforeseen circumstances, including customs delays at country borders. Estimated delivery time frames are as follows: If Mac Ride is in stock (we will indicate this at the point of purchase), orders will be shipped within 7 business days after they are submitted. Unless within North America, seats will be sent mostly via couriers FedEx, TNT or DHL. Once your Mac Ride ships, you will receive an email with tracking information. Tracking site for TNT. Tracking site for DHL.
Please allow up to 10 business days from the time you receive your shipping notification for your Mac Ride to arrive. Additional time may be necessary for rural addresses.
3. Freight & handling charges:
· International Delivery: For 1 Mac Ride: $39US. For each additional Mac Ride on the same order to the same address: $25US.
· We are not able to offer expedited shipping options.
4. Payment Methods: We accept Visa and MasterCard. If necessary, we can arrange payment via PayPal. Your account will be charged at the time your order is placed. You cannot pay for an order using two separate payment methods.
5. International Transaction Fees: Ride More Innovations is a Canada based company and all credit card transactions are made through our bank in Canada, in US currency. As a result, your bank may have charged an international transaction fee at the point of purchase.
6. Taxes: For orders shipping within Canada, you will be charged GST and PST/HST based on the destination of the shipment.
7. Import Charges: You will likely be charged duty fees payable to your local customs office on the Mac Ride seat arrival. We have no influence on these fees, they will be your responsibility to cover and we therefore recommend you look into this before placing your order. Your local customs office should be able to answer any queries you may have. Your order will be delivered to the delivery address provided by you (please ensure the contact phone number is that of the recipient of the package) and you will receive tracking details via email from our carrier once your Mac Ride is on its way.
8. Out of stock: If Mac Ride is out of stock, you are still charged at the point of purchase. We will ship Mac Ride to you as soon as it becomes available.
*The Russian Federation and Brazil have proved challenging for shipping. We do not take a profit margin on shipping, so if there is a country where shipping exceeds our charge, we require that the customer meet the additional postage fees, as with, for example, Russia and Brazil. If the customer does not want to pay these fees, we will issue a full refund.